If you are after a simple plug-and-play option and your car still has its original engine and wiring in it, a Plug-in ECU is the easiest and quickest solution. You simply unplug the factory ECU, and plug the Haltech ECU directly into the factory harness.
- Direct plug and play replacement of the OEM ECU, no re-wiring necessary.
- Uses the cars factory sensors.
- Supports R32 GT-R twin MAF sensors.
- Supports Sequential Injection (peak and hold) and Direct fire ignition.
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 compatible software.
- Real time programming, instant hesitation free adjustment while engine is running.
- Fully user definable 32 x 32 mapping
- Tuning via Volumetric Efficiency (VE), Injection time or Lambda Correction (MAF)
- OBD II Code Storing & Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) Control (through laptop only )
- Selectable onboard internal MAP sensor rated to 150kPa (up to 1.5 Bar or 22psi boost)
- Wideband "auto tuning" using user definable target AFR table
- Flex Fuel Support
- USB and CAN Communication Port
Part Number: HT-055101
Fits the following vehicles/engines
* Nissan Skyline R32/R33
*Manual Transmission only*
Haltech Platinum PRO Plug-in ECU Nissan R32/33 Skyline (HT-055101)
- Boost Control
- A/C Output
- Idle Control
- VCT Switched ( N-VCT)
- Check Engine Light
- Fuel Pump Control Module
- MAF Sensors
- Narrowband Sensors
- Vehicle Speed
- Air temperature Sensor (GTR Only)